Taylor Swift and Coldplay and coffee.
1. We begin with every Swifties’ guilty pleasure. Besides the music, of course!
2. Which, of course, includes a shot from the music video of her classic, “Love Story”.
3. And of course the most classy of them all.
Given her success, we’re pretty sure we’ll remember Miss T-Swift in the years to come.
4. And speaking of classic, here’s Natalie Wood.
Natalie Wood was one of the actresses who became popular during the 1960s. Her well-known roles include that in “Rebel Without A Cause” and Maria in “West Side Story”. Unfortunately though, she died during filming one of her movies in 1981.
As shown above, she has her own perfume line and she looked stunning in the photograph.
5. JaDine went to Hollywood just this week so this:
Sweet as expected. They are #TeamReal, after all.
6. But then you’ll realize that this illustration had them look just as sweet as they are in person.
#TeamReal or #TeamSketchpad?
7. Now here’s a quick guide to SUMMER 101: Of course, the beach would always be the best option.
This shot would always remind me why summer is not for everyone. Speaking of..
8. If you do not have the means to go to the beach, maybe a staycation can be your next option.
Do this while chillin or doing your homework.
9. But if all else fails, just remember that if you are having a bad time, it only takes a sub to feel better.
Can you buy me one, please?
10. In my case, all it takes is a cup of coffee.
Yes it’s true.. but it doesn’t have to be Starbucks.
11. OMG I wasn’t done with Coldplay!
Love that merch.
Oops. Cldplay. I stand corrected.