Although only spending one year in the industry, Maine Mendoza has already reached the level of influential. But if ever there will be one thing that you may have never known about the Dubsmash Queen, that will be her awesome sense of wanderlust – something that resonates strongly with me, since I am also a person with a deep interest in travel.
So Maine just turned 22 yesterday. To celebrate – and since summer’s fast approaching, also – nothing can ever go wrong than taking a look back at the places she’s been to in the past. You may have to tick any of these into your bucket list.. or at least give you any idea for your next summer holiday!
1. We begin first with her pre-Aldub internship experience in the United States.
2. For the 2015 Christmas season, Maine went to Japan to spend her holidays. Konichi wa!
Perhaps she may also start a fashion blog with that!
3. Let’s not forget last summer.
4. With her guy.
5. Last May, she and Alden Richards went to Italy for filming of “Imagine You and Me” – work that doubled as a midyear holiday!
Imagine you and me having fun in Italy.
6. She later headed to Germany to visit her relatives.
7. There’s Mainiee acting quirky in Morocco.
8. Finally, Japan again.
Happy birthday, Maine! 🎂